Fateh Watches philosophy
is about legacy —
learning from the past to inform the future.
We help people embrace tranquillity and serenity by wearing a Fateh timepiece.
- The product comes with mineral glass.
- 304L stainless steel case with 44mm in diameter.
- Case thickness 11.0mm.
- Dial’s Opening 37.5mm
- Full Gloss Polished
- Fully functional analog dual time; home time & traveling time.
- Counterclockwise Japanese Quartz movement with MIYOTA 2037 + MIYOTA 2015
- 2 stainless steel push-in 5.0mm crown at 3H & 9H with etching logo.
- Stainless steel back case with etching logo.
- Genuine first layer leather of 22mm x 20mm width, butterfly clasp with logo.
- Water resistance of 5ATM (50 meters).
- Luminous hands (glow in the dark)
- It comes with a watch case box.
- One-year international warranty.
What’s In It For You? — Here’s 3 Reasons Why You Should Wear Fateh Watches
Be in harmony with the universe natural rotation
Get an exclusively unique high quality timepiece
Feel the pride of Islamic art & culture on your wrist
Inspired by the legendary story of the great Sultan Muhamed Al-Fateh,
Fateh Time Piece Trading (002599822-H) was founded in 2016 by Tuan Haji Zainal Mohd Ali,
a passionate professional watch maker, who was last served a watch maker in Taiwan.
Being the pioneer in luxury counterclockwise watch in Malaysia,
Fateh Watches envisioned to introduce and expand its presence
not limited to Malaysia but all over the World.
The counterclockwise rotation of our watches is in tune with the galactic orbits and
forces of gravity that govern the movement of the universe.
Even in performing tawaf during Hajj & Umrah, Muslims around the world circle the Kaabah
in a counterclockwise direction, in harmony with the universe as God intended.